About Re-manufactured MFPs
- Konica Minolta, which has been actively involved in the conservation of the environment starting with Simitri toner with biomass, introduces re-manufactured MFPs as new answer to environmental consideration.
- The re-manufacturing of MFPs begins with the disassembling of recovered MFPs. This is followed by the replacement or tuning/cleaning of the necessary parts to provide MFPs that clear the same quality standards as the new machines during production. They combine quality with ecology.
- Compared to previous MFPs, they have been developed with consideration to reusing and recycling throughout their lifecycles. Furthermore, they adopt Konica Minolta’s high level features including numerous energy saving technologies and the environmentally conscious Simitri polymerised toner.
bizhub 750RM / 600RM’s Environmental Performance
* LCA(Life Cycle Assessment) is an evaluation of the environmental impact of a product during its lifecycle – from the procurement of raw materials to production, distribution, use, recycling and reuse.
Re-manufactured MFPs Appeal Logo
A new Re-manufactured logo will be adopted to promote the product’s environmental consideration. This logo will be placed on the product.
* Logo will change when introduced internationally.
Simitri Toner with Biomass
bizhub 750RM/600RM will use Simitri toner with biomass, the world’s first environmentally conscious polymerised toner, which also emits 40% less CO2, SOx and NOx during production compared to previous pulverised methods. Furthermore, through synergy with IH fixing’s low temperature fusing technology, energy consumption will be reduced by one-quarter when compared to the previous model (Sitios 7075).
* Energy consumption efficiency : Sitios 7075: 469W/h bizhub 750RM: 106W/h
Same quality standards as new MFPs during production
bizhub 750RM/600RM’s can be used with confidence as their quality and performance standards are on the same level as new MFPs during production.
IH Fusing Technology
Tone Loop Mechanism
New parts for the touch panel displays
The frequently used and highly fatigued touch panel displays will be replaced with new parts for new owners to use with confidence.
bizhub 750RM / 600RM Re-manufacturing Process until Delivery
About the bizhub 750RM / bizhub 600RM
bizhub 750RM/600RM include enhanced levels of Konica Minolta’s renowned durability, reliability and environmental consideration, as well as adopting outstanding network capability.
Furthermore, they have been re-manufactured to combine product quality with eco-consciousness by restoring the features of the popular and long-selling bizhub 750/600, including multi-accessibility to process multiple jobs and 75/60 ppm(A4) productivity.
Konica Minolta’s commitment to the environment goes even further.